The lastest Vision Clearomizers V3 with detachable parts come! It has the same long wick and excellent performance as eGo clearomizer V2 does. The Vision V3 biggest advantage is its detachable tube and coil head. If a clearomizer does not work well, you do not need to throw away the whole vision clearomizer. Just replace a coil or a tube. The clearomizer will work like a new one. Save Money!
How to refill ejuice?
* Unscrew the round mouthpiece from the clearomizer
* Fill 1.4ml-1.6ml of ejuice from the side
* Do NOT pour the ejuice into the narrow metal tube in the middle. The narrow metal tube is only for airflow.
* Screw the drop tip back in.
* Please wait 1-2 minutes for the ejuice to feed into the coil before you start to vape.
How to replace a new coil head?
* Unsrew the tube from the clearomizer
* Unscrew the coil head from the base
* Screw a new coil head on the base
* Put the tube back